 Local / Australia / 10960
10959  |  10961
Subject:
Re Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 12:09:22 GMT

I have made a point over the years of keeping all the boxes (for later sale)
but I found they came in handy about 4 weeks ago.
Lego public Relations asked if I would do a spresd on "Brisbane Extra" for
them with regards to an adult collector.
If you saw the piece you would have seen about 100 Boxes arranged on my
lounge room floor.
I sat up on the weekend and reassembled all my boxes (and there was some old
ones) I actually fold them down and keep them in a spare cupboard.
So they do come in handy they made the room look like more Lego and variety
than the bigger name stores.
well thats my story but I firmly believe that keeping the boxes is a part of
true Lego collecting.

regards
Peter Parsons