 Local / Australia / 10948
10947  |  10949
Subject:
BUGS - new mailing list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 00:44:14 GMT

Hi everyone, I have created, a mail group over at yahoo groups, this is to
mainly be used to inform any prospective members about meetings and how to
chat with us and ask questions. This is not designed to remove the traffic
away from lugnet, but aid in getting new persons intoch with us and there
inner child.

Aaron