 Local / Australia / 10930
    Re: BricksMeet (tm) 2003 Location confirmed —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Just out of curiosity...is anyone from Melbourne going to be driving up, and if so, what days are planned for leaving to Melbourne, and arriving back in Melbourne? [I'm asking both for others info, and to see if it's possible to grab a (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

        Re: BricksMeet (tm) 2003 Location confirmed —Paul Baulch
   (...) Yeah, I was planning to take the Monday off and possibly the Friday, but currently it depends on work commitments. I'll post on the MUGS list when I've sorted it out. Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)