 Local / Australia / 10919
  Re: New MOC, c.1930's roadster V.2

(...) Robert, I like your use of hoses for exhaust pipes, you almost have a Mercedes SSK look going there. It looks a little boxy though, if you could curve the hood (bonnet) and trunk (boot) somehow, I think it would look immensly better. Thanks (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: New MOC, c.1930's roadster V.2

(...) Thanks George, The Merc SSK was something i had in mind as i built it... I have some ideas for a rounded hood at least, and some tinkling thoughts for rounding the boot (perhaps at the expense of the rumble seat), but not the parts (though (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town, lugnet.modelteam)