 Local / Australia / 10887
10886  |  10888
Subject:
Almost too good to be true
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:54:38 GMT

Hi All,

I was just having a look at Lego S@H for Australia to see about a couple of
key rings I'm after and noticed some really fantastic deals on the Santa Fe
rollingstock. I don't read the loc.au site much so maybe this is old news.
Anyway, at the moment, for me that's 1.40 am Tuesday morning (heh, I'm on
hols), S@H  are offering a 61.95% discount on up to a total of 4 of 10022
and 10025. If you want 5 or more the discount drops to a miserly  55.1% :-).

Don't know how long it's going to last, but I just ordered 2 of each
carriage at $23.57 each

Mark