 Local / Australia / 10879
    Re: Custom Lego Mindstorms sensors —Kerry Raymond
   (...) venture (...) Zac, In my observation, one of the biggest users of Mindstorms in Australia is the Robocup Junior, a schools competition (which appears to get quite competitive at times). There are a lot of schools involved (more than it appears (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Custom Lego Mindstorms sensors —Zac Soden
   Wow Kerry, Now that's what I call some constructive thinking! Sounds like an interesting idea, albeit a giant leap in that direction. I might just wait a little while and see what else turns out before taking such a huge step into the business. But (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Custom Lego Mindstorms sensors —Ross Crawford
   You might also wanna contact John Barnes (URL) who has just ceased manufacturing custom sensors - he may be willing to sell or otherwise provide use of his designs, which may save you some R&D time. ROSCO (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)