 Local / Australia / 10871
  my "legtech" ute!

G'day all! I've been a bit quiet of late, so, here I am again :) I just want to introduce my first ever large scale model (well, sort of large scale...) - the legtech ute. Brickshelf files have been around for a while - these are the first lego (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: my "legtech" ute!

Cool UTE and good use of the 8466 wheels :) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: my "legtech" ute!

Hi Matthew, That ute is great! You can find Lego everywhere in Adelaide! go look in your nearest Big W, Myer, David Jones, Kmart, Target, Toys R Us or Toyworld, most of those shops in Adelaide have the new sets. I have seen the Williams F1 racer at (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: my "legtech" ute!

(...) Thanks Tom - I'll have to see If I can get out to firle sometime next week (after the holidays) with my hard earned ca$h! ;). (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.loc.au)