 Local / Australia / 10871
10870  |  10872
Subject:
my "legtech" ute!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:49:16 GMT

G'day all!
I've been a bit quiet of late, so, here I am again :)
I just want to introduce my first ever large scale model (well, sort of
large scale...) - the legtech ute.

Brickshelf files have been around for a while - these are the first lego
shots taken with my new digital camera :D, so enjoy.

here's the gallery:

LMKWYT!

p.s. Can anyone tell me where (not on the net) I can find proper lego in
adelaide? Or am I being an uneducated moron and not looking? I can't seem to
find the williams f1 team racer or any new models...

-Matt