 Local / Australia / 10828
Re: Nesquik Bunnies are coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 04:38:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

But the more stressful if you happen to win?! I'm imagining lucky Legoholics
frantically running around supermarkets looking for the specially marked
labels(*) after the competition has closed. • [...]
*I doubt there is anything special about the "specially marked labels",
can't see why they would have different barcodes from the normal supply, but
this is easily verifiable next grocery trip.

Does anybody know whether they have to be specially marked labels? I havne't
been able to find any such tins.

Cheers,
Paul