 Local / Australia / 10803
Re: Nesquik Bunnies are coming!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
There's a flyer in the current world club magazine.

Send in two Nesquik barcodes for a chance to win a LEGO package. First
bunny.

Cool! This means they still have lots of bunnies. Maybe in a year or two
they'll even pop up in discount stores like the small Shell sets did... but
of course I'll participate in this promotion too. Mmmmm, Nesquik bunny...

Bunny Fever...
I think it's goin around

ROSCO (apologies to the Jackson 5)