 Local / Australia / 108
Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:43:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:
Oh!  Isn't our country wonderful for LEGO!
Does anyone happen to know if the price of LEGO will go down or up with GST • here?
God forbid that it should rise to even more ridiculous prices.
I think one of the James's found out that it was actually going to reduce
because of the (supposed) abolition of the 22% sales tax (net decrease of
14.2%). Here's hoping!!!

That sounds like something I suggested but unfortunatly I have no hard
evidence. The conversation to lego where this was mentioned happened some time
ago and they may have changed their mind.

Best kids brand by 2005 hah! not here...