 Local / Australia / 10682
  Re: Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

(...) I will be in Sydney that weekend, so I will come along! Kerry (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb

How could I afford to miss one so close to home! I will be there with bells on (train crossing bells of course!) Robert (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)