 Local / Australia / 10680
Re: MUGS 2003-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:30:30 GMT

Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - http://www.scrigbys.com

Wow! Are these designs all done by your wife? When do we get the Lego versions?
:-)

Nice WWW site too! If I had any interest in embroidery, I'd be ordering! Not
owning such a machine, am I right in thinking that you simply load the design
into the machine, add thread of the right colours and sit back and watch it be
created?

Kerry