 Local / Australia / 10654
Re: .loc.au stats!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 07:44:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

8 Richard Partsons

Is Richard parting on or are his sons contributing some posts ?

<gropes feebly for excuse, but finds none>

Ahhh yes.

I can quite understand that reading some of my posts you might reasonably
assume that some were written by my sons, so Richie's handy dandy
abbreviation to meet this complexity it entirely justified.

But no, they were all my posts, the work of one man, acting alone, and I
must take full responsibility for all them.

BTW I would post more, but recent efforts are going into some PBE RPGs and
entirely heretical construction (of a dandy long range gunship for Port
Block Yards, since you asked.  What, you didn't ask?  Bugger) neither of
which are really loc.au kinds of things.

But still baldly going...

Richard Par[t]sons