 Local / Australia / 10619
  Re: Re BUGS Meet

(...) Now that's just cruel! :-) Let's see though: - tan bricks - a lot of tan bricks - I was to blame for the choice of subject... Hmmmm.... Oh! Does it involve a lot of white, too? Because that would be pretty cool. Richie (No prizes for guessing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Re BUGS Meet

(...) cool. No, I am not building the Sydney Opera House for you to sail your ships around :-) There will be a tiny bit of white involved but mostly only as an accent colour. Think meat ... (as I know you always do). Kerry (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)