 Local / Australia / 10605
Re: Trainthang 23rd Feb (was: STUDFest XVIII and more (national meet)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 07:29:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
lots of snippage....so make sure you read James' post !

Much planning (well talking anyway)was done for upcoming events...

27 or 28th of Feb: Trainthing 1. Pete's organising a venue to let the trains
run free. Bring track, rolling stock, scenery or just yourself!

Date: I think it's actually a tentative date - Sunday February 23rd.
(27th and 28th are a Thursday and Friday).

Place: It will be somewhere in western Sydney, once we can find a place
where we can spread track out and let the trains run free.
9 Volt, 12 Volt, 4.5 Volt and even 0 Volt (like the HP train).

Who/what is welcome: Obviously a meeting with a train/town bias, but since
they are Lego, anyone with a passing interest in Lego is welcome to come along
and just watch. Since there should be lots of floorspace any town structures
are welcome, maybe even an airport/spaceport could come and sit somewhere.

Good, will not bring any MOCs but I should be able to make it, will be happy to
meet you all.

Martin

Time: Dependent on the venue, but should be midday to sometime later.

lots of snippage...so make sure you read James' post !!

pete.w (off to do venue research)