 Local / Australia / 1046
  K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

I think the subject says it all...looks like we're getting down to the last sales pre GST. As a warning, I'd be expecting some major 'stocktake sales' towards the end of the month, as shops try to clear as much stock as possible before the GST (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

Tomorrow only? I HATE RICHARD COURT, because he wont let shops trade when they want to, which all other states AFAIK do. Has relaxing restrictions worked over east, has it made it better for the customer? The reason that I say that tomorrow only (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

(...) Well, if you're lucky, you'll get the sale on Tuesday...Alternatively, it could turn out that this is just a Vic thing. Whatever, I'm off limits from anywhere that MAY have lego for sale for the rest of the month :( [Then again, this sort of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

(...) Don't worry, Qld is not much better for trading hours! (...) Agreed! Tim (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

(...) However I am sure that there are not to many people who work the checkouts at coles who would aggree with us... (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

Point taken. My girlfriend works there and she certainly doesn't agree. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: K-Mart 15% off everything tomorrow

(...) when does k-mart close in qld? (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)