 Local / Australia / 10433
Re: Milestone for .loc.au.*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:46:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
I've just checked the total posts for the .loc groups.

Australia had 11,204 posts (this one should make it 11,205), and the US had
11,202 posts (as of about a minute ago).

(Choosing words carefully) Australia is now in second place behind Italy in
terms of the number of posts.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Where would I be without you Mr Dulin - the myriad facts of which I would
not be aware would leave me simply disconnected from the universe.  I envy
you your keen ability to spot the remarkable in the course of the everyday.

Nice work :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...