 Local / Australia / 10431
  Milestone for .loc.au.*

I've just checked the total posts for the .loc groups. Australia had 11,204 posts (this one should make it 11,205), and the US had 11,202 posts (as of about a minute ago). (Choosing words carefully) Australia is now in second place behind Italy in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Milestone for .loc.au.*

(...) Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! just adding another to help the cause (low quality score to be sure, but hey) Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Milestone for .loc.au.*

(...) Where would I be without you Mr Dulin - the myriad facts of which I would not be aware would leave me simply disconnected from the universe. I envy you your keen ability to spot the remarkable in the course of the everyday. Nice work :-) (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.au)