 Local / Australia / 10406
10405  |  10407
Subject:
BUGS to meet informally on New Year's Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:50:49 GMT

Since we hear that Carl Watson (Adelaide) will be in Brisbane on New Year's
Day, I will hold an informal BUGS meeting at my house at Chapel Hill that day
so we can get together with Carl.

I believe Carl will be able to come around in the afternoon, but you are
welcome to come earlier (any time from 10am) or stay later (bring togs and have
a swim if you like). I'll provide some food and drinks, and if/when that runs
out, we can order pizza.

No doubt you are wondering what an "informal BUGS meeting" is, given perhaps a
lack of formality in any BUGS meeting. Frankly, I don't know what I mean by it
either, but I guess it gives me the right to be even more slack than usual
about cleaning up the house for the occasion :-) Actually what I suspect I mean
is that I don't think there will be enough interest so soon to place another
S@H order.

Can you email me if you are coming so I have some sense of numbers and so I can
give you the address if you don't already have it.

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond