 Local / Australia / 10286
    Re: Welcome! (was: Nuva make retail) —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Not just Target. I've had stores stop me from taking photos. In my case, it was of furniture. The reasons for this are not clear to me, "store policy" was the excuse given. Other people have told me similar stories, so now if I take a camera (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Welcome! (was: Nuva make retail) —Richie Dulin
   (...) Retailers are often quite primitive folk, and their anti-photography stance springs from a combination of primitive beliefs: Firstly, they believe that all things have a spirit. The spirit of thunder, the spirit of the river, the spirit of the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Welcome! (was: Nuva make retail) —Pete White
   (...) Some shoppers use product insertion, to fully possess the spirit of items. It's best not to possess more than one spirit at the one time, though, and the re-birthing is another sensation altogether. Product-body-piercing is a more overt (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)