 Local / Australia / 10260
  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) Big W have a special coming up of Buy 2 TOA NUVA and get an old-Brown-TOA- that-no-one-wants-to-buy FREE. (...) That's the aim, plus a lead-in to the 'Technic years' of puberty. Lookout...I hear swarms of LOM impulse replies hovering overhead. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) I don't really have anything to add to the discussion other than that I for one would love to see those two themes combined in a MOC. Allister (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) I'm working on it, working title Bileville. I imagine small Blonde girl dolls operating Mecha-like-Bionicle-bit-combos. (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) Bileville - haha. I'm going to be chuckling about that all day. (...) Ah, that would come be the old 'Hell hath no fury...' then? The weaponry on such a creation could be quite devastating. First they lay into you with a pair of heavy guilt (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) Everyone was terrified of Doug. I've seen grown men pull their own heads off rather than see Doug. Even Dinsdale was frightened of Doug. He used... sarcasm. He knew all the tricks, dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, puns, parody, litotes and... (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: New Bionicle Nuva make retail in aus at last

(...) He was a cruel man, but fair. A (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)