 Local / Australia / 10254
  next Victorian LEGO meeting...this Sunday

G'day all, sorry about the late posting. Anyway, the next meeting will be as follows: Date: 1/12/2002 Time: start at 10'ish [as the weather looks OK, there should be a BBQ...BYO food] Location: 31 Benston St, Craigieburn [Melways 387, C10] Transport (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)

  Re: next Victorian LEGO meeting...this Sunday

(...) PS: If I can get guaranteed transport home, with room for a completed ISD, I'd be happy to bring it along and try for a world ISD contruction record (should be easy with a big group, ne?). If this is a goer, maybe Paul could bring his (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel)