 Local / Australia / 10240
    Re: lugnet.sports —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Sorry, I did not explain fully; the bird motif repeated all over it is in a black/white striped jersey, its beak is yellow, and it is holding a red ball, hence from a distance the chair looks black with red/yellow accents. And the word Magpies (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: lugnet.sports —James Howse
   (...) My apologies. Now that's explained, I guess I'm the one who was confused. Anyway... um... Is it a good chair for building LEGO in? James (who is glad cricketers only wear white)* *except of course for the game for those without patience. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)