 Local / Australia / 10212
    Re: coming sales :) —Kerry Raymond
   (...) This sale appears to be happening in Queensland too. I just carried off two of the technic cranes, one for me and one as a gift. There were at least 4 sets left on the shelf at Myer Indooroopilly afterwards and about 4-5 of the motorbike (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: coming sales :) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Myer melbourne had about 10 after i left yesterday, but dunno about today - not working in the city. And they had a shelf-full of the motorbikes i'm guessing 15-20. Also Kmart Chadstone had Imperial shuttles at 20% off, as a prelude to the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: coming sales :) —Allister McLaren
   (...) As of yesterday lunchtime, Myer in Brisbane had several dozen of each model, including some on their own stand with a prominent sign showing the sale price. Why do all these other stores seem so reluctant to sell them? Allister (building the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)