 Local / Australia / 1016
  Re: .org.au.*

"Peter Callaway" <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote (...) <<Nods>> One for each state and territory in the commonwealth ... I'm with you. Good plan. (...) some (...) <<raises an eyebrow>> I'm cool with this, but I'm not sure it contributes. Its hard to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: .org.au.*

(...) Merely a suggestion. I'd be quite happy to see these groups shut down and everything moved up to the state/territory subgroups under loc.au. I just don't think we have the volume of traffic nor the demographic spread to justify anything more. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)