 Local / Australia / 10123
10122  |  10124
Subject:
ldraw comp.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:00:09 GMT

<spruik>
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd let y'all know that I've got a model in the Model Of the
Month contest at Ldraw.org this month. Stop by and check it out at
http://www.ldraw.org/community/contests/voting/model_form?model=Vote+for+a+Model
and (if you consider it worthy of course) cast a vote.

Cheers,
Allister
</spruik>

ps It seems it's Aussie month at ldraw. I notice Braith Garden has his droid
up in the scene of the month comp.