 Local / Australia / 10050
    Re: .loc.au stats for October —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My concern here with taking on the Italians is that they post in Italian. Therefore any quality metric has to be multi lingual. That goes without saying so that's presumably why Kerry didn't say it, but I needed to boost my new/quoted material (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: .loc.au stats for October —Kerry Raymond
   (...) I had thought of discussing the I18N issues but decided against it for two cogent reasons: 1. if the Italians were not alerted to it, we could have quickly slipped the quality word metrics into place using only English -- thus all postings in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: .loc.au stats for October —Allister McLaren
     You are of course correct. "Me too" posts are generally of a fairly low quality. I suggest that we use "I concur" instead, or "you are of course correct." Regarding online dictionaries: I use a little .exe file that latches itself to IE. When you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: .loc.au stats for October —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It would appear it's working (URL) .debate be far behind? And then .general? The mind boggles. Good show, Kerry! (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)