 Local / Australia / 10014
  Re: Brisbane Moonbase

(...) Moonbase?... Moonbase! <looks around furtively> ummmm... still waiting for inspiration... However, I may be able to provide a suspiciously gorilla-like mech to scale the tallest one (if I can scratch together enough black hinge plates). How (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Moonbase

(...) My moonbase module Version 1.0 was inaugurated this afternoon, based on the proof of concept previously mentioned. The function and appearance of this module is deliberately kept a secret until our next BUGS meeting ... whenever we get around (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Moonbase

(...) for (...) Well Kerry I'm happy to inform you that moonbases are being built. I know Peter is busy putting his together and Callum and I are in the process. Not sure about the others but we will see. Mark mentioned the other day that he would (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Moonbase

(...) Still in the 'design' phase (i.e. staring at a blank grey baseplate and hoping some sort of idea develops) Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brisbane Moonbase

(...) Inspiration finally hit me at about 10pm last night. Of course, I had to start immediately (well, immediately upon clearing my desk of the detritus of my other works in progress). Sleep? Who needs it. Allister (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)