 Local / Australia / 10014
Re: Brisbane Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:59:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

At our recent BUGS meeting at Mel's place (which nobody has written up as our
regular scribe Aaron could not make it), we talked making our next BUGS • meeting
a "moonbase" theme in which everyone (who feels like it) builds a moonbase
module which we will then interconnect into a vast moonbase (the vastness • being
in direct proportion to the number of people who build a module) at the
meeting.
http://www.classic-space.com/moonbase/start/

How are we doing, Brisbane moonbasers? Are moon base modules under
construction, even as we speak?

Moonbase?... Moonbase! <looks around furtively> ummmm... still waiting for
inspiration...

However, I may be able to provide a suspiciously gorilla-like mech to scale
the tallest one (if I can scratch together enough black hinge plates).

How many late-night building sessions till the next one?

Allister