 Local / Australia / 10008
  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) A coupla weeks now I think :) Mel (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

As I throw my boxes away now, I cannot recall whether or not the Sopwith Camel that I got from S@H had a coloured box or a black-n-white box? I presume the one on the shelf at KMart has a coloured box. If it was a coloured box from S@H, perhaps that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) A Sydneysider showed me the coloured Sopwith Camel box he received from S@H recently and the B&W box he had previously received, I speculated that it would mean a potential retail release at the time. The Red Baron from S@H was in a coloured (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) My Sopwith Camel from S@H purchased recently as part of the Famous Planes set was in a coloured box (as was the Red Baron) ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) My Sopwith Camel was as part of the Famous Planes Kit, shipped in early June, and had a coloured box. It's a great set and I strongly recommend it. (How much is at at KMart?) Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) My S@H Statue of Liberty was in a coloured box, as I still have that box. So maybe it never come out in a black-n-white box. Kerry (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) I'm pretty sure the one I bought at LL California (april 2001) was a B&W box. ROSCO (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?

(...) Ah ha. Now Ross bought his one from the first batch, but mine came from the second batch (as they were unavailable for some months in between). So maybe this is the strategy, do one production run in black-n-white boxes as S@H exclusives, and (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)