 Local / Australia / 10011
Re: Since when has the sopwith camel been available at k-mart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:51:24 GMT

As I throw my boxes away now, I cannot recall whether or not the Sopwith Camel
that I got from S@H had a coloured box or a black-n-white box? I presume the
one on the shelf at KMart has a coloured box.

If it was a coloured box from S@H, perhaps that was a sign that the set was
intended for retail distribution in the longer term.

Which sets currently only available from S@H are in black-n-white boxes?

Kerry