 Local / Australia / *13903 (-5)
  When the lego sorting gets out of hand...

Hey all I had an interesting experience the other day.. I was in the CBD in Melbourne on Sunday, having just consumed a rather nice Yum Cha with a bunch of SF nerd friends (yes, this *is* relevant!), and I noticed something about an apartment (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Christmas Shopping

"Trav" <trav@jeack.com.au> wrote in message news:6.0.1.1.0.20041....net.au... (...) Don't forget the SNOT! there are just too many boys in our group ;) cheers Sue Ann (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My average set

Hmm, who are these people who even know what sets they have bought and in what quantity? I haven't a clue, but I can guess that my most frequently bought set is the bulk packs of 2x4 tan bricks. I bought an awful lot of them. Kerry (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?

(...) Indeed, I had noticed your absence from the world of Lego vending. What are you up to these days? Kerry (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: My average set

(...) D'oh! I just remembered I sold some to Paul. Oh well, I think it's still my most plentiful set. ROSCO (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact