 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 32
Re: Sad, sad, sad...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Kev Holmes writes:
Let me stress that I do not read this paper...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12972862

LOL

What's the deal with the Sun?  It didn't seem too terrible, until I
encountered page 3...  Is that page pretty much why the paper exists?

But I happened to see this article over someone's shoulder on the train
today...

Yah, this has a thread in .general:  http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=21559

Cheers,
- jsproat