 Local / United Kingdom / 4685
Re: Sad, sad, sad...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.legoland.windsor
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Kev Holmes writes:
Let me stress that I do not read this paper...
http://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12972862

The URL did not work for me.

LOL

What's the deal with the Sun?  It didn't seem too terrible, until I
encountered page 3...  Is that page pretty much why the paper exists?

The real sad thing is that it is the biggest selling paper in the UK (but not
Scotland)!

Scott A

But I happened to see this article over someone's shoulder on the train
today...

Yah, this has a thread in .general:  http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=21559

Cheers,
- jsproat