 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 15
  Campsite near Legoland (Hurley)

Hi, My trip to LL Windsor is nearly here!!!! We found a campsite near Hurley which isn't too far away. I'll be there on Monday 20th Sept with my 3Yr 9mth son, wife, 2 month baby boy and their grandparents. If you see anyone who fits this description (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)