 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 118
    When is the best time to visit? —Angus Looney
   I've promised my 5 year old a trip to LLW and plan to go on a weekday soon. Has anyone got a feel for which day of the week is least busy? Or are the weekends quieter? (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: When is the best time to visit? —Angus Looney
     Went yesterday - Tuesday 27th - busy but not packed - weather good. Lots of new stuff in miniland, including a Le Mans racing track which wasn't working. The Racers 4D film was actually quite good including snow, wind and water effects, not to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

        Re: When is the best time to visit? —Angus Looney
   oh, and Lego Racers 2 for PS2 9.95 if anyone's interested. (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)