 LEGOLAND / Windsor / 115
Re: WOW - Lego Modelmamking Experience today.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.windsor, Andrew Summersgill writes:
Just a quickie note to say thanks to Red Letter Days and all fellow
Lugnetters who attended today's Modelmaking Experience  at Legoland
Windsor - I had a really great time and it was cool meeting up with you
all - especially those who get wet on the log flue ride thingy - TWICE (you
know who you are).

I'm surrounded by boxes and bags of legitimately stolen Lego and my wife
isn't even upset with me for overspending on my alloted budget for the day -
over £300.00 - and that can't be bad!!

Sorry I can't meet up with everyone tomorrow.

As soon as I've had photos processed I'll put them up on a site somewhere -
might not be for a couple of weeks though.

Regards,

Andrew.

I would also like to say thanks to Red Letter Days. It was really
interesting to see a small part of behind the scenes at the park.
Its just taken me two whole days to sort through the bag of lego that i
picked up. I am glad that I only half filled it as i don't know were i could
store any more.

Hopefully in a couple of days i will upload a few pictures as well

Richard