 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Legoland Germany and Denmark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.legoland.deutschland
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:14:40 GMT

G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting
there/going to Legoland etc...

Denmark:
Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or
the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would
be great to meet you. I know most are going on the 10th, but we have other
arrangements for that date (seems to be a popular date).

Germany:
We will be there on Thursday the 15th of April. Same as above with meeting.

Hope to see you there!!!

Mel