 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / 11
  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Euros (...) rates (...) Shows as available to Australia, for AU$890 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) Hmm, I have no idea as to the regular admission priced at Legoland Germany, but I paid A$51 to go to Legoland Windsor last year. So, that price would cover 17.5 separate admissions. As much as I enjoyed going to Legoland Windsor for the day, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: legoland deutschland lifetime passes...

(...) further (...) Argh, I just discovered the discounted extra tickets are a measly 2 Euro discount. I had just assumed they would much more significantly discounted (e.g. half price). I'm starting to think I wouldn't bother with a lifetime pass (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.au)