 LEGOLAND / California / 86
  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Yes, such a pass does exist, according to people working IN the park (last time I was there, someone mentioned it). I don't know the details of it, however. Have you tried calling them for more info? (760) 918-5346 (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Thanx Tom for the phone number. I just called and spoke to an employee named Bambi (with that name she should be working for Disneyland not Legoland), she verified that there is a 30 minute shopping pass, simply go to the front gate and they imprint (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Legoland shopping pass

Hint - take a timer, or set your watch alarm before heading in ;-) If it looks like you will need more than 30min, start piling up any purchases, ask an employee to hold the pile, then go back up front and tell them you are still slogging through (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.legoland.california)