 LEGOLAND / California / 794
  Brick or Treat costume contest

My family and I went to LL CA last Sunday for the Brick or Treat celebration. And with the new LEGO viking sets just released, I decided to make a viking costume for my 3 year son. I built the helmet from scratch as I wated it to match the LEGO (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)