 LEGOLAND / California / 771
    Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend! —Brian Davis
   (...) See, we took care of the kid issue by including them on the team ;-). Seriously, I understand what you mean; wind would be a pain. (...) OK, enough with the teasers - any hints? A fleet of ISDs hanging from the ceiling, clustered around the (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend! —Adrian Egli
   (...) Well, I had to think about this one because I want to keep on good terms with the park. A park rep gave us a "suggested idea" after Sunday's ISD build and I personally feel it would be better for a park or company rep (like Jake) to make an (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)