 LEGOLAND / California / 730
Re: Lego Volvo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 07:46:12 GMT

Maybe this is old news, but there is (another?) LEGO SUV being displayed at the
Volvo booth at LA Auto Show this year. I don't remember seeing it there last
year, but maybe I just missed it. Not sure if it's the same car that's in LLCA.
The whole Volvo booth had a subtle "LEGO" theme, with interesting "stud
patterned" parquet floors and rugs. Pretty neat, IMO. Anyone else familiar with
this? I can post pics later if there's any interest.

Darrell