 LEGOLAND / California / 726
    Events At LLCA for Nov - Dec 2004 —Mark Papenfuss
   I got a letter from LLCA that has dates and events on it that I have ot seen on the LLCA website so I thought I would pass them along for you. NOVEMBER 6th - Papa John's Pizza rewards local students at Legoland during their Papa's Heroes event (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)