 LEGOLAND / California / 726
725  |  727
Subject:
Events At LLCA for Nov - Dec 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:14:09 GMT

I got a letter from LLCA that has dates and events on it that I have ot seen on the LLCA website so I thought I would pass them along for you.

NOVEMBER

6th - Papa John’s Pizza rewards local students at Legoland during their Papa’s Heroes event featuring Padre Trevor Hoffman (I do not know if this is open to the public)

6th-7th, 13th-14th, 20th-21st - Knights and Damsels Faire. This I know is on the LLCA website, so see there for more info.

23rd-24th - Open Daily Thanksgiving week

26th-27th - Extended Thanksgiving weekend hours - open until 6pm

26th-29th - Santa Brick-Shop Ornament Building (sounds fun! more info on this would be nice)

29th - Lego Christmas Tree Lighting - 30 foot-tall tree entirely made of more than 400,000 Lego bricks.

DECEMBER

4th - F.I.R.S.T Lego League - kids showcase their skills in a computerized robotic challenge. (again, sounds cool - more info on this would be nice).

16th-30th - Holiday Block Party. This is on the LLCA website, see more info there.

26th-31st - Extended hours 10am - 7pm

31st - Kids’ New Year’s Eve Celebricktion - the earliest place to celebrate with the whole family.

Mark P
http://www.promobricks.com