 LEGOLAND / California / 712
Re: PAB Selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:20:49 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Derek Schin wrote:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Tim Strutt wrote:
Has anybody checked out the Pick-A-Brick selection at LEGOLAND recently?
I'm wondering if they have anything like windows, doors, foliage, or other
similarly town related parts?
Thanks.

Tim Strutt

Funny you should mention that--I was there yesterday and they just got in a
bunch of new items...including windows, doors, wheels, tires, minifigs, and
those weird newish flower pieces.  The selection right now is at an all-time
high, I think.

Derek

Thanks for the info. I am really looking forward to seeing LEGOLAND and my
first PAB.   :-)

By the way, BayLUG members, are there any PAB's in Northern California?
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt