 LEGOLAND / California / 693
    Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm confused. Aren't these standard MiniLand figs, pretty much? Or is there some difference I missed? (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf —Ray Silva
   They looked like the standard sized miniland scale figs when you see them in person. Here's a link to some figs from another section of miniland (during 2002 Brick or Treat) for comparison. (...) ---...--- (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf —Ray Sanders
   I guess I'm the one that is confused. Having not yet made the pilgramage to a LL, I just assumed that LL buildings were minifig scale. Now I see the truth. Ray (the east coast one) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)