 LEGOLAND / California / 664
  Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

Hi, I was in the LLC pick-a-brick today, and while looking at the bins in the back, in the "factory tour" area, I spied several parts, of exceeding rarity, and large quantity: - Gray 1x6x3.1/3 arch with curve top - Yellow 1x3x2 arch with curve top - (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase. That area you described is the brick storage area for the park modelshop. They used to have the bricks stored on a off-site warehouse, but moved them into the park shortly after the Factory (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Some rare parts spotted at LLC factory tour - but not for sale :)

(...) Pic-a-Brick. (...) Where did you hear about this? The current selection at Pick-a-Brick stinks. The selection at LIC is much better at the moment. At LLC, it seems like they pretty much just have basic bricks right now. I'd really like them to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)