 LEGOLAND / California / 619
  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) Legoland was closed today (Monday) to help conserve energy water and just help out the area. The fire is not even close to LLCA and is no threat at all to LLCA, but they wanted to help out in anyway they could so they did not open - they will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) Good to hear that. I also should have asked how the AFOLs are doing down there. Frank (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: California fires and LEGOLAND

(...) The air is yuck but the rest of me is fine. Adr. (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)